- PRIORITISE ATTENDING Expect your STT Healing session to last 50 minutes from the start of your allotted appointment time. If for any reason you are unable to keep a scheduled appointment, it is important to let us know, giving as much notice as possible. If you miss your appointment without notification you may not be contacted as a matter of course. If you wish to reschedule the missed session, there may be a wait before another appointment can be made available. You can re-register in the future if you need to.
- NATURE OF SERVICE I offer my services as a qualified wellbeing coach with certification in various complementary and alternative health care practices. I work with clients who are struggling in any area of their life: relationships, health, career. My goal is to help my clients heal from emotional, physical, mental and spiritual wounding in order to live their most authentic life and fullest potential. My focus with a client is to work with the whole person using various energy healing methodologies, as well as information received intuitively.
NATURE OF THE RELATIONSHIP Please be advised I offer my services solely as complementary and alternative health care practitioner. You are responsible for obtaining an official diagnosis of any known condition (and should discuss any findings from your session) with your primary care physician, obstetrician, physician, obstetrician, gynecologist, oncologist, cardiologist, pediatrician, or other board-certified physician.
While I have experience as a healing arts practitioner, I am not a psychologist, psychotherapist or physician.
OUTCOME EXPECTATIONS/RISKS & BENEFITS While clients report positive outcomes in using my services, please note that it’s impossible to guarantee any specific results and we don’t know how you will personally respond to these Energy Healing Methods. However, we will work together to achieve the best possible results for you.
Participation in sessions can result in a number of benefits to you, including improvement and/or resolution of the specific concerns that led you to seek my services. While the Energy Healing Methods are considered gentle and non-invasive, it’s possible in our sessions together, or on your own between sessions, to experience some physical discomfort or emotional distress that can be perceived as negative. It is also possible to experience some emotional distress and physical discomfort related to stressful experiences you may have had earlier in your life. You agree to promptly inform me if you experience any emotional distress and/or physical discomfort during our work together or between our sessions. If appropriate, I can help refer you to an appropriate professional health care provider for further assistance.
ACKNOWLEDGMENT & CONSENT TO RECEIVE SERVICES By completing this purchase you agree that I have disclosed to you sufficient information to enable you to decide to undergo or forgo the services I offer. You have considered all of the above information and have obtained whatever information or professional advice you deem necessary to make an informed decision. By completing this purchase you understand I am offering my services solely as a complementary and alternative health care practitioner and our relationship is not to be construed as medical treatment, psychotherapy, psychological counseling, or any type of therapy, nor is it a substitute for these services. Due to alternative nature of the STT and Energy Healing Methods utilised, you agree to assume and accept full responsibility for any and all risks associated with these.
You understand it is your responsibility to maintain a relationship with a health care professional. Further, you understand your consent to the nature of our sessions is given voluntarily, without coercion, and may be withdrawn at any time in the future. You represent that you are competent and able to understand the nature and consequences of the proposed sessions and agree to be personally responsible for the fees related thereto. You have discussed with me the nature of the services to be provided and you understand that I’m not a licensed, registered, or certified health care provider. You agree and understand that this Agreement is intended to be a complete unconditional release of liability and assumption of risk to the greatest extent permitted by law. By signing in the space provided below, you knowingly, voluntarily, and intelligently assume these risks and risks and agree to irrevocably release, indemnify, hold harmless and defend Lynda Fussell and her agents, representatives, consultants, and employees from and against any and all claims of whatsoever kind or nature, and for any loss, damage, or injury, including but not limited to, financial, personal, emotional, psychological, medical, or otherwise which you may incur arising at any time out of on in connection with your sessions.
- CONFIDENTIALITY I adhere to the Ethical Framework for Good Practice as produced by the BACP (British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy) to ensure we manage issues such as confidentiality in a responsible way.
- With the exception of special situations described below, I will keep our work together confidential. I cannot and will not tell anyone else what you have told me, or even that you are using my services without your prior written permission. You may direct me to share information with whomever you choose and you can change your mind and revoke that permission at any time.
Although I am not a licensed professional health care provider, I choose to be in alignment with general ethical standards by adhering to the following legal exceptions to confidentiality:
1. If I believe the client is in imminent danger of hurting herself/himself
2. If I believe the client is threatening serious bodily harm to another
3. If I believe that a child, elderly or disabled person is being abused
4. If I am presented with a legitimate court order to present testimony in a legal proceeding
5. If a client fails to pay for services requiring action to collect fees due.
SESSIONS & PROFESSIONAL FEES Sessions and professional fees may vary. Please ask if there are questions or clarification is needed.
PAYMENT Sessions may be paid for by bank transfer, cash, or credit card. I do not bill through insurance so my work is on a fee for service basis. Payment is expected prior to the appointment or at the time of service, unless previous arrangements have been made.
CANCELLATIONS Scheduling of appointments involves the reservation of time specifically for you. Please allow a minimum of 24-hour advance notice for rescheduling or canceling an appointment. The full fee may be charged for missed appointments without such notification.
- RECORD KEEPING Brief summaries of sessions may be written and are kept securely. Any electronic notes are kept in password protected files. Factual data (such as the details you submit on this registration form eg about gender, age, etc) is help securely in the website by Kajabi. Records are destroyed after six years. All records and notes are kept in accordance with current Data Protection Legislation.
I have read and understood this information and give consent to undertake healing sessions as outlined in this agreement.